Are you a confident and ambitious Process expert who is ready for a new challenge with an established chilled food manufacturer? This is an amazing opportunity to take on a Process Innovation role within this esteemed producer of delicious chilled food products where you’ll drive process improvements to help retain their prominent position in the market place.
In this fast paced environment you'll work closely with the Technical team and play an instrumental role in the manufacturing process from concept approval stage to full scale factory launch.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring cost saving strategies are successfully implemented in line with the latest food legislation whilst guaranteeing that product quality and company values are maintained.
• Utilising your practiced knowledge of process development procedures to drive continuous improvements for new and existing ranges as well as manufacturing practices.
• Working with major retail customers, NPD and Packaging teams to ensure all product launches are carried out in line with agreed budgets and timescales.
• Supporting site quality improvement plans and CAPEX initiatives, working closely with suppliers and Purchasing teams to specify new equipment and drive the chilled category forward by realising new product and process capabilities.
• Liaising and working closely with the Process teams across other sites within the group.
We are looking for a Process Innovation professional with a Food Science or related degree and experience of working within a dynamic chilled manufacturing environment. With the ability to work alone or within a team, you'll have a thorough understanding of development and process procedures alongside a passion for achieving fantastic results. You’ll have knowledge of labelling legislation and retailer web based systems coupled with familiarity of HACCP, GMP and technical KPI’s. Ideally you’ll an interest within an engineering function.
Excellent planning, organisational, problem solving and project management skills are essential along with the tenacity to drive initiatives to reach targets within set deadlines. Regular travel will also be required within this role. If you are a driven, forward thinking individual with an eye for improvement initiatives and the ability to make a real impact then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.